We're off to the "Bean Museum" for FHE. I'm not excited because I really don't "dig" the Bean Museum. The kids LOVE it though so we're going. Wish me luck!
I took my kids to the Bean Museum all the time when they were little. I haven't been there for ever. I bet they have changed things. Let me know how it goes. I bet Maddie is excited.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
2 comments:
I took my kids to the Bean Museum all the time when they were little. I haven't been there for ever. I bet they have changed things. Let me know how it goes. I bet Maddie is excited.
Haha, what a great place...my kids love it too fo some reason! That's where we're going for playgroup, so I'll make sure to save you a spot :)
Post a Comment