Every time I go to put pictures on my computer I come across many pictures and video that have been taken by the kids. This is a sample of what 99% of the video are like and now I know how they act when I leave the house!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

5 comments:
That brings back a lot of memories. I know that is what happened when we left you kids home alone. To bad your the oldest and had to fix the fight. Still have a lot of signs aroung the house of some of Bret and Codys fights. They will be ther for ever unless we tear the haouse down
Kellie! That is hilarious! That's pretty dang close to what goes on at my house on a daily basis. Good to know we are in the same boat!
i am laughing so hard. Reminds me of when my parents used to leave us alone....
Hmmm...sounds like my house on a daily basis....usually ends with me yelling(so proud of THAT accomplishment...not) and sending them to rooms for alone time.
It's nice to know I'm not alone. Bless you.
are you sure they were at your house and not mine?...
Post a Comment