Maddie has been doing her own hair since the 2nd grade because the way I did it, never met up with her "expectations!" Having all that experience has helped her and she is by far, the best hairdresser in the family. Talbie is very easy going and I have been doing her hair since birth. She will be in Jr. High next year and I think I'd better set her free so she can learn how to do her hair. Maddie has agreed to give me and Talbie lessons on the new techniques of curling hair.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

7 comments:
Way to go Maddie. I guess this is a blog for you even if I have to read it on your moms blog
that looks great! we cut markelle's hair short because she is like talbie, doesn't take the time!
She needs to teach me how to do that to!
That is beautiful! You will have to do Ally's hair and mine for that matter because I am lacking hair skills to say the least!! Great job that is amazing
I think I need to be present for that lesson!!
Wow! That looks great! I want a lesson too!
oohhh! pretty! I want to know how to do that!
Post a Comment