Today is our 17th wedding anniversary! We were married on what turned out to be a very beautiful day - even though it had rained the days before and after! We were married at 9:50 in the morning in the Salt Lake Temple. After our ceremony (and 2 hours worth of pictures) we had our luncheon at the Lion House. It was such a beautiful day. I love you Dave and I can't imagine my life without you!

12 comments:
Congratulations!!! Time flies!!! I love the pictures!
Congratulations! Marriage gets better and better ever year. Maddie looks just like you! You and Dave look like Barbie and Ken. Very cute!
Great pictures! Seventeen years?! Wow, well done! :)
I remember when Nick and I got married it was you and Dave's 10th. So Nick and I have been married almost 7 years! almost as long as you and dave when we got married. Time flies when you are having fun!
Congrats! Hey....I know I was apart of your first date. Was I instrumental in setting you guys up? My old brain can't remember, but IF I was, I would like some praise.(just kidding) Fun to see those pictures again, after all these years!
Congrats! You are a perfect match!
What a HOT young couple! Congrats to you both, you make such a great couple.
Hi! That is so fun that you found us through Jill and of course I totally remember meeting you. I think you guys had just taken those beautiful family pictures.
I LOVE your anniversary post! The pictures are so pretty (sorry they took so long :)
I'm thinking that since you know two of my very favorite people we must have a lot in common. I can't wait to learn more about you through your blog!
Congratulation, you know that make mme feel very old. Oh well it is a fact. You and Dave make the cutest couple and are so in love with each other. It is so funny how you two aact. I should think you were still on the honeymoon. Even your kids complain that all you do is kiss at your house. It is so great to see your children so in love after all these years. Blayne thinks we should still act like that but I tell him its been 40 years for us. It will change but probably not at your house.
Congrats you two!! 17 years that is great!!!
Great pictures! We love you guys and are so happy to know you! Congrats and thanks for being such great examples.
wait a second.. DAVE had HAIR?
Congratulations!
db
Post a Comment