Tonight for family night we went and new supplies for the bunnies. We have 9 of them now! That's right. We originally thought we had 3 new bunnies, but it turns out that there's 5!
They really are the cutest things ever!
Talbie gets upset every time we tell her that we have to sell them or give them away when they're ready. Our rabbit pen won't hold 9 big bunnies - and they grow fast! They will be ready for new homes in about 3 weeks if there is anyone interested out there!
I can't believe you are in the bunny business.They are so cute. Maybe I should buy Barbra Gants bunnie cags and have sone at my house. I love bunnies. Thaey are so cute and nice to play with.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
6 comments:
Sneak one into Talbie's suitcase!!
They are so cute! to bad we are so good at killing pets!
I mean Emmie's!!!!
I can't believe you are in the bunny business.They are so cute. Maybe I should buy Barbra Gants bunnie cags and have sone at my house. I love bunnies. Thaey are so cute and nice to play with.
How cute!!! That should keep Zowie busy babysitting those cute bunnies.
Cute little fellas!...who gets to clean the cage? :)
Post a Comment