
This picture should have gone with my last post. It's some of Bronson's wounds from the hike! He was quite pleased with them :)

Goofing off in the elevator. Notice Emmie's curler. If you're ever at our house in the morning, this is what she looks like. Brittany is usually the one that pulls it out of her hair when they all head to her house for the bus stop and we've forgotten it's in there!

Us in front of the St. George Temple. This is the temple that Dave's parents were sealed in and we just happened to be there on April 15th - their wedding anniversary. That made it neat.

A close up!

The kids at the Visitor's Center

We took a tour of Brigham Young's St. George home

Waiting for the tour to start

Outside the house with the missionary who gave us th tour

The parlor of the house. This was such a thrill for me. I could tour old homes all day!
5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! St. George is a fun family place to go! Also good weather is always nice! I got sunburned a little on monday and then the weather droppred 20 degrees the next day and then 10 more the next! :(
We're going to have to stop by St. George again one of these trips to Utah!...You've inspired me!
I like to see all of the old homes too...I like the history, but I don't like how old they smell...
And way to go Bronson!!! It's not a good hike without a good injury!...same thing goes for Mountain Biking... :)
Looks like a much needed break from the miserable cold you've been having! We're under tornado watch right now, but at least it's 70 degrees! :)
Fun! Fun! Fun!
Way to go I didn't think Kellie was a great hiker and didn't think I would ever see her on a hike, I guess the Pioneer treck made a real pioneer out of her. Way to go Maddie, Emmie and Bronson. I would be with Talbie I think.
Post a Comment