Well, we're back from our short - but VERY FUN - trip to St. George. The weather was SO nice there and we were actually HOT a few times. We drove out of town yesterday when the weather was 87 and we drove into our driveway with it being 36. Quite a difference!

The minute the kids got to the hotel they wanted to swim! They did a lot of swimming.

These pictures were taken at "Snow Canyon." It's BEAUTIFUL there and we were able to get out of the car and hike around.

Dave and I - notice my great hiking shoes! I was still able to do it because it wasn't too steep.

Emmie getting a boost! It's one of the ONLY "boosts" she got. Soon after this she was saying, "I CAN DO IT!" She was quite a little mountain goat and nothing stopped her!

Bronson was in Heaven. He would have stayed there all day. He couldn't get enough.

Me with the kids

Bronson was dying to hike the tallest mountain we saw. You can kind of see them starting out in this picture.

My little "house plant" - Talbie - decided that she wasn't up for hiking the mountain. I stayed behind with her. This is her trying to get the sand out of her shoes.

They made it to the top!
I'll post more later about our trip. I've got to go start some laundry!
2 comments:
Looks like a great trip. I love the heat! Next time I go to St. George I will have to hike snow canyon it looks beautiful.
FUN!! Glad you're back and glad you had fun!
I love snow canyon! I haven't been there for years! I remember going there with my family once and we ...I mean my dad locked our keys in the car...my mom was very mad....we had seen a trailer a little ways back, so I walked down to it and asked to borrow a hanger (this was back when you used to be able to USE a hanger to get into your car...) and pretty soon, Dad had it opened and the problem was solved! I should remind my mom of that....
Post a Comment