Man - it's been a crazy couple of days for us. I feel like we literally run from one thing to the other. Last night we went to the Summerfest Parade because it's a great tradition. I always think that I hate parades, but I've decided that it's the getting there and and getting home that I hate - I actually really like parades.
Last night was especially fun because Talbie got to be in the parade and ride on the the "Hale Center Theater's" float. We also scored some awesome prizes...

Dave and I with the kids

More crew arrives - Brittany and Jared's family

Grandma and the grandkids

The Hale Center Theater float

Talbie was on the opposite side of the float but was able to jump off and say "hi"

Bronson and his "Jazz" noise makers he caught

Emmie and her "Fly Girl" shirt that Dallin got, but it was a girl shirt so she got it :)
Emmie caught this tie from the "Missionary Mall" guys and she gave it to Dave today for Father's day
6 comments:
I love the Summerfest! It reminds me of when I was little!
I love the Summerfest too! I didn't see Talbie though... she must have been on the other side when they passed us. Looks like you had a blast!
I miss that! I remember going early and laying out blankets for it! It's too flippin' hot here for that stuff!
I saw Talbie on the float--she was so cute. Summerfest is always fun times.
That was so fun to go to the parade with you and Brittany. We haven't gone for years so we were so glad Talbie was in the parade so we couldn't miss it. Dad loves to go on the scooters and park real close. I think it makes him feel young again. Thanks for saving us a place.
I love parades! Congrats to Talbie on her Oompa Loompa part!!
Post a Comment