Friday, July 11, 2008

Flashback

Everyone had such nice things to say about Talbie's hair. I love it more and more everyday. I thought you'd get a kick out of seeing her the last time she had this same hair cut. This picture was taken 7 years ago at my brother, Cody's wedding. Talbie is front and center. Wasn't she so cute?

Another note about this picture is my beautiful mom. Doesn't she look like the picture of health in this picture? At this time she was suffering from severe headaches and was diagnosed with a brain tumor a few months after this picture was taken. She never lets things stop her and she put this entire wedding on as she suffered great pain. You're a trooper mom and I love you!

(Other side notes - Brittany, Caleen, and I were pregnant with Logan, Ember, and Emmie. Dave hadn't retired from the Sheriff's Department yet and was still working undercover. What a hottie :)

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

That's such a gooe picture, I've always liked that one. I was pregnant w/Ember, look what a baby Aiden still was, I was crazy!

Kellie said...

That's right, Caleen! Duh!! I knew you were pregnant too but you just never looked pregnant because you're so dang SKINNY! I've forgiven you for that :)

Stacy said...

I can't believe how much all your kids have changed since then! Talbie's hair is so cute. It looks so natural....

Pat said...

I love it when you do flash back pictures. You are so wonderful and it was cery nice of you to say the things about me that you did. It really surprises me to see pictures of Cody's wedding. i can't remember even being their. i thankful that my health is so much better. I love you mom