It's really crazy how fast time can fly. I remember this picture of Talbie like it was yesterday. We had to wait a long time for Talbie to bless our house but she finally arrived and she's been a joy to us ever since. I think we had to work for those 2 years to get Talbie (after 2 miscarriages and many fertility tests) because Heavenly Father knew what an asset she was going to be to our family and He really wanted us to appreciate her. She is such a joy and peacemaker in our home and we couldn't live without her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALBIE!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

6 comments:
She is a cutie. We love those peacemaker the Heavenly Father sends to our home.I hope She celebrates big.
Happy Birthday Talbie! She is such a sweetie. ;)
Happy Birthday! Wish we were there to help celebrate! Love the hair!!!
Happy Birthday, Talbie! You're going to so enjoy this age!
Omigosh!! Happy Birthday Tablie-Dew. Gosh time really does fly. I hope you have a wonderful day. I cannot believe that you are entering the teen years. I guess your dad will have to clean 2 guns now. LOL
Love you little girl.
So cute! Both of them...the chunker cheeks and the young lady now! Have fun!
Post a Comment