Saturday, July 26, 2008

Great Giveaway!


A while back you will recall that I did "Purse Tag" (CLICK HERE TO REMEMBER)

Well, that darling purse in the post was made by a very talented woman named Lila Tueller. Lila is my parent's neighbor so I've had the privilege of owning a couple of her cute bags. She has a web site and designs SO MANY darling things from purses, shirts, aprons, etc.

Lila is having a great giveaway that I wanted to tell you about. CLICK HERE to enter and check out her great style! Good Luck!!

2 comments:

Lila Tueller said...

Hey! Thanks for posting about the giveaway! You now have 5 entries! Your mom is the cutest, and I love your blog!

Thanks again!
Lila

andrea said...

Oh YUMMY! I really need and want a new purse, and even though I never win stuff, I might as well try! Thanks for the link....oh, and good luck to you.....I hope you win 2nd prize :0 ;) Because, seriously, I'll be rooting for me to win 1st prize! :)