Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

My friend, Suzy posted this on her blog. I really like the idea so do it if you'd like. It will be fun!

Fun if you want to participate

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see all the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Fleming Family said...

I remember Kaleb coming to Bronson's "Car" birthday party and having a blast with the cardboard car he got to bring home...you inspired me to start inviting individual guests to parties instead of whole families...it seemed much easier, and it is. I remember always seeing you with a smile lighting up everyone's day.

Suzy said...

The first time we were in the ward I remember they were trying these get to know you couple dinners. You hosted at your house and it was my parents, Shane and me, and the Petersons. We all brought something to share for the dinner and then got to know each other. It was really fun, but then we moved like less than a month later.

Sommer said...

I remember going over to your house and playing with your dollhouse and strawberry shortcake dolls. You were my primary teacher at the time and offered- probably thinking and hoping I wouldn't take you up on it. Anyway, I came by myself and remember you just had to sit there and watch as I played. You kept asking if I was ready to go home yet, but I stayed for hours. You were probably dying, I am so sorry. Thanks for being so nice and patient; and never offering me to come over again :)

Anonymous said...

WELL lets see...I remember being a really big jerk Teenager to you and Dave when you taught our Sunday school class! Wow back then you had no kids and were just married....I really loved you as our teachers but for some reason teenagers will be teenagers and I remember you always asking me to put all 4 legs on the floor with my chair....and I'd push the limit and keep doing it anyway!!! HORRIBLE I KNOW! But you guys were awesome and I remember many good lessons! & TREATS...gosh I am sad cause that doesnt seem that long ago and look how life has gone so fast look where we are all at now!