Monday, July 21, 2008

New Glasses

It's that time of year again where we need to get Talbie's glasses and contacts updated before school starts. The girls and I (minus Emmie who chose to go ride motorcycles with Dave and Bronson in Heber instead of hanging out with us - doing "girly" things) did some school clothes shopping on Saturday and we stopped to get Talbie's glasses ordered. These are the ones she picked out...
JUST KIDDING :) But she did choose the ones below. Aren't they cute? Maddie is also modeling some she wanted but I wasn't willing to pay $68.00 for frames with plain glass in them for her - so she could make a fashion statement. Call me crazy!

2 comments:

The Alley Family said...

I can't believe you wouldn't get Maddie those glasses. Maddie has such a mean mom. :) When does school start for your kiddos?

The BC Fam said...

We need to go do that for Aiden, he's so hard on them though so I'm waiting till the last minute! I want him to get the thick frames like that, too. She looks great! Didn't she start wearing contacts?