OK - I know it seems like Talbie's birthday is lasting forever...and it is! She had a fun party with her friends last night. We only do "friend" parties every other year so she was looking forward to this. We're having a family party tonight with cake and ice cream then the festivities will have officially ended!
The first girls to arrive were her bff's from school. They couldn't stop hugging each other because they haven't had many chances to all be together since school ended.
We had "Ding Dongs" instead of a birthday cake. We have a giant cake for the family party tonight so I didn't want to buy 2 and I didn't want to make cup cakes (the cheap and lazy part of me came out). Ding Dongs worked just great!
After all the festivities, the girls watched "Penelope" - the best movie ever! It was a great evening!!

1 comment:
Looks lke a great party. We will see you tonight for the family party
Post a Comment