Maddie and Dave went up to the Heber Valley Camp this weekend for our Stake's Youth Conference. Dave is in the YM Presidency and this was his first excursion with the youth. He came home very impressed with the youth in our ward and stake.
Every Youth Conference has a service project that you do and this was no exception. Our ward had a pile of heavy logs they had to move. It was a challenge but they got it done - and Dave's arms have MAJOR scrapes to prove it.
Dave said the speakers were spectacular. The main speaker was Brad Wilcox (who many of you may have heard before) and he did a great job. I wish I could have been there (to hear the talks - not to move the logs :)

I was so glad that Dave had this opportunity to go and be with Maddie. I've had so many chances to be with Maddie because it seems like I've been her leader at every age. I was Primary President during most of her primary years, then in the YW presidency and at girls camp for 2 of her years. This was a great time for Dave and Maddie to be together!
1 comment:
It sounds like they had a wonderful time. How good could it get; in the beautiful mountains and listening to spiritual talks! It is always fun to have some daddy daughter time too!
Post a Comment