On Friday night, I was at the church teaching a class or our ward's "Fabulous Friday" craft night. Dave was a trooper and he took Bronson and all his friends to see Kung Fu Panda at the dollar movie and then they came home for root beer floats.
On Saturday night, Dave and I took Bronson out for his birthday dinner. He choose "Fuddruckers" because he loves to play the games.




Then on Sunday we had the family over for cake and ice cream. He had a great birthday!!
3 comments:
Sounds like he had a great birthday. He is the cutest!!! You certainly do have adorable children.
I am sure he will want us to take him to Fudruckkers too. I will just have to bring a million quarters. He will never stop until he wins what he have in mind. That can be a very good trait{ If you can channel it} He will be able to accomplish anythung he wants with that drive.
What crafts did you guys do this year? I'm sure sad I missed that...and I'm missing you guys too :(
Post a Comment