
On Saturday when Dave was at the Priesthood session of Conference, the girls wanted to go shopping. I wasn't up for it (believe it or not!) so I dropped Talbie and Maddie off at the mall.
When they were ready to be picked up, Maddie called me and said, "I bought you a prize!" Oooh! I was excited. It's not everyday (in fact, this may have been a first) that she gets me a prize.
She got me this new lip gloss at Bath and Body Works. It by CO Bigelow (my favorite) and it's menthol/mint flavored. I love it!! Thanks Maddie!!!

4 comments:
What a thoughtful thing to do. Kids are always so full of surprises.
She really is a sweet thing. You should be very proud of her. She is a great girl and we love her.
What a nice daughter! You've trained her well.
I LOVE anything CO Bigelow....great stuff.
i must be rubbing off on her!!!! :) what a sweetie!
Post a Comment