I've been thinking a lot about charity lately and there was a beautiful story told in Sacrament Meeting on Sunday. It was about an elderly couple that had been married for years when the wife lost her eyesight and was almost blind. The only way she could see things were if they were held up right against her eye. Her dear husband, knowing how much she loved to have her fingernails painted, would paint her nails. When his wife would bring her fingers up, nearly touching her eyes, she could see her beautiful nails and it made her happy.
I thought about this and I knew, without a doubt that Dave would do this for me. But - I wasn't so sure about my son. So - I leaned over and said, "Bronson, if I lost my eyesight and went blind, would you paint my fingernails for me?" He didn't even hesitate and said, "Yes." Then I thought I'd push it and I said, "What about my toenails?" He said, "Sure."
What a good boy!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

5 comments:
Like father like son! He must have some fantastic parents :)
You are so blessed with such a thoughtful husband AND son!
Thank you Kellie for posting this cool Widget! I put in on my blog, there are people that read my blog that I think can learn a lot about this prop!
Maybe I will try that on Dustin. It would be interesting. Just stand by if I need help when he trys to put me in the State Mental Hospital
I've heard that story before...it's so cute! If I go blind and need my fingernails painted...I'm outta luck...Lance would never do that for me because he hates the smell!! He bawls about it every time me and the girls do our nails...maybe my girls would do it for me...:)
Post a Comment