Friday, October 24, 2008

Scenes from UEA Weekend

We didn't do anything too exciting over our fall break - but here are a few shots of some things we did do.

A little while ago I ordered something that I was going to use for Christmas gifts. When it came in the mail, they had sent the wrong thing! I called the company but they said it would cost too much to ship them back - so they told me to keep it - no charge - and they'd resend what I had ordered! It was a box of all these random stickers. Score! The kids went around the neighborhood selling these the first morning.
Then we went to Borders to spend their hard earned cash!

Bronson trying to find a "Goosebumps" book that he doesn't already have!



My parents had taken Bronson out to lunch and to "Halloween USA" for his late birthday celebrations - so we had to go check it out afterwards. I took Bronson and Emmie with me.

It's a great store with just about anything you'd ever need for Halloween. Including a spook alley!

Emmie's reaction to the spook alley!(Isn't it horrible when your child is screaming and you think, "I need a picture of that!")

1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

Emmy's so cute! I can't get Wyatt to go anywhere near the Halloween stuff...he says it "fweaks him out" :)


I'd take a picture of my kid crying too! :)