... for Halloween. I don't think so!!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

7 comments:
Oh my! Those are quite the costumes. Hilarious! So I'll see you guys in those at the Trunk or Treat, right???
Too funny Kellie! I think you would look fabulous and would be the hit of the party!
Definately an A+ for those!
That is SO funny! Man you guys would really be the hit! I am thinking the kido's would give you a few strange looks and a few interesting q's! :) ha ha
Please oh please show up in that for the ward party. That would be the laugh of the century.
Oh man! You ruined my surprise. I bought that for Dusty and I. You may think I am being sarcastic, but no joke I really did. Dusty told me to get whatever costumes I wanted, and when I came home with these he flipped. I said, "Don't you think it is funny?" and he said, "Ya, when it is someone else!" Oh well, we may scare a few people away. We may even get released from our callings- but I just couldn't pass it up :)
I was at Wal-Mart tonight and saw these! They still have em just for you! :) *Bargin!*
Post a Comment