Today I took the "Maddie's" to find Halloween costumes in Salt Lake and look who we ran in to! We were leaving and Maddie M spotted her walk into the store. We turned around and followed her back in to see if it was really her. It was! They wanted a picture taken with her but they were too scared to talk to her. I went up to her and asked her for a picture. She was really nice about it. Pretty fun!
I must be pretty dense, but I have no clue who Rachel Bilson is. But the important thing is that Maddie knows. That must have been pretty exciting for them.
you are NOT dense! I had not idea who she was either...(Ok or maybe I am in the same boat as you ha ha maybe we are dense together!) I had to look her up on the internet! But I am glad you guys know who she is and recognized her that would be way fun!
That's so funny because on wed we were at gateway and she was filming and we stood right next to her for like 15 min. I told everyone and they were like, "Who is Rachel Bilson" Lame. Good thing Maddie is on the same page as me.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
5 comments:
That is so cool. The next thing we know it will be the two famous miss "M". I love your blogs
what's she doing in Salt Lake? How fun, I always want to run into someone famous, never seems to happen though!
I must be pretty dense, but I have no clue who Rachel Bilson is. But the important thing is that Maddie knows. That must have been pretty exciting for them.
you are NOT dense! I had not idea who she was either...(Ok or maybe I am in the same boat as you ha ha maybe we are dense together!) I had to look her up on the internet! But I am glad you guys know who she is and recognized her that would be way fun!
That's so funny because on wed we were at gateway and she was filming and we stood right next to her for like 15 min. I told everyone and they were like, "Who is Rachel Bilson" Lame. Good thing Maddie is on the same page as me.
Post a Comment