Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie

Well, like everyone else in this valley (country) - Brittany, Maddie, Talbie, and I went to Twilight last night. It was so fun. We laughed at the corniness of some parts, drooled over Edward in others, and were just pleasantly surprised at how much we like it! I have heard from those who have already seen it twice, that it's better the second time around so - we'll see.

This is the first movie like this that Talbie has gone to with us. She's getting older and I knew that she'd enjoy it. This is a very mild show, as far as having to worry about anything inappropriate. Every time Edward and Bella would get close to each other she'd put her hands over her eyes. Then when there was an actual kissing part I'd hear her moan in disgust. It was cute.


3 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Markelle and I went last night and loved it! I worried it would be corny but aside from a couple cheesy parts, it was good! I didn't drool over Edward though, I liked James the bad one! :) To bad they killed him off-I'm also excited to see more of Jacob! I'm Team Jacob all the way, baby!

The Boulter Family said...

Yep it was good! I do hope they make the rest of the books into movies.
However I do not know how they would change Jacob. He would have to take a bunch of steroids or something to bulk up!
Well if you go a second time I would love to join you!

Pat said...

Dad promished he would take me this week. Maybe while he works Bret and Caleen will take me/ I'm sure the boys will see something different.