Friday, November 14, 2008

New Job


Life throws you MANY curve balls and we've been thrown a few too many this year! Dave's business is very slow right now so he thought he'd go back to work in law enforcement. Well, even though he's at the top of 4 different agencies hiring lists, every law enforcement department (even the Federal Government) has a hiring freeze right now.

So - he was offered a job as a Sales Manager for Brent Brown Dodge (Chrysler and Toyota too) so if any of you are in the market to buy a new car - go see Dave! Selling cars is definitely out of his comfort zone but, as you know, Dave is very likable, honest, and NOT a high pressure sales person - so I think he'll do a great job!

5 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Awesome! Can he ship here to Texas? I need to get Bret a new car, his Maxima has had it! Preferably a black convertible of some sort :)

Barb Elder said...

Yes life throw to many curve balls. Dave will be so good at it. He is a VERY like able guy. Good luck to Dave.

Archuletas said...

I love the picture of the car. I had one very similar to it as a teenager and it sure brought back memories. I hope Dave likes his new job. He is always so good at whatever he does. Good luck to you both in your new jobs.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck you guys!

I think it's pretty amazing and wonderful that your husband is willing to do whatever it takes to take care of his family :) You're a Very LUCKY Woman!

IF he finds anyone that wants to trade a Honda Odyssey for a Durango ! Tell him to call ME :)

Kelly said...

Good Luck to Dave! Hope it all goes well for you.