Thursday, January 29, 2009

Great Story

Didn't you love "Silver Spoons?" I watched it every week and had a mad crush on Ricky Schroeder. Then when Dave was a cop, he loved watching "NYPD Blue". I started watching it when Rick Schroeder was on and I discovered I may still have a crush on him :) (Sorry Dave!)

You've heard the rumors that he's LDS. Well, this week in the "Mormon Times" that comes out on Thursdays in the Deseret News, there is a great article about him. I just thought I'd share it. CLICK HERE

6 comments:

The BC Fam said...

His wife is so cute, she was on Design Star, a reality show about interior design and she bowed out because she couldn't stand being away from Rick & her kids.

Kellie said...

Caleen - I saw that too. She was like in the final 4 and couldn't stand to be away. That sounds like something I would do.

bulkleybunch said...

maybe he'll be my second husband in the celestial kingdom!?!

Heather said...

A couple of years ago when I taught his daughter, Faith, how to ski he came to pick her up at the end of the lesson. His wife had dropped Faith off so I didn't know that Rick was Faith's father. Rick of course looked familiar but I couldn't place him at the time and thought that I might have gone to school with him. So I asked him, "you look familiar, do I know you?" I felt dumb when he told me who he was:) It was fun to get to know him, his wife and some of the kids over the next few days!

db said...

I work with one of Rick's missionaries.

Hacking it up said...

I was totally in love with him!! I had a folder full of pictures of him in Middle School...my mom and dad took them away because they thought they were distracting me from school work...that broke my heart... :) They should have just let me marry him...