Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zoey

Brittany and I went to lunch with my parents today. Then while my parents went and saw "Bedtime Stories", we went and saw "Marley & Me". My parents had already seen it and my mom wouldn't go to it again, because she cried and cried after the movie and still cries when she talks about it.

This is a great movie and I have to be honest, I didn't think I'd cry because during the movie, you really see what a naughty dog Marley is. But, I did cry because you see how much a dog can become part of your family. Then it made me be more thankful for our good dog, Zoey. We got Zoey when Emmie was a baby and she has been a part of our family ever since. I must admit though that if Zoey were anything like Marley - I don't think we would have kept her :)

Zoey with our family on the 4th of July

2 comments:

Lula. said...

that is such a darling family picture.

Barb Elder said...

We saw the movie today. Just Scott and I. Loved it. We cried and cried. Scott is an animal lover. I am glad that I didn't take my kids. To much adult stuff.