Today the 7th graders had the day off of school so they could participate in "Job Shadowing". Talbie has such a love for animals and has thought about becoming a Veterinarian or a Vet's Assistant. She went to a local Veterinarian's office and spent 5 hours with them watching them care for animals, perform surgeries, and give shots. She had a great day and it made her love animals even more!
Hey! I thought I'd leave a comment for you just in case Emmy forgot "flutterby". ;) And because I know you're busy! Anyway, my blog isn't as great as yours, but I hope you enjoy anyway. Have an excellent day!
How fun! Thats what I wanted to do when I was about her age as well...:0) *crazy thing now I dont want any animals! My kids are enough for me for now!* :0)
Way to go Talbie. I think you might be the only doctor in the family. We are so proud of you. Maybe, when Brinkley needs an operation, you can do it. Love Grandma
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
3 comments:
Hey! I thought I'd leave a comment for you just in case Emmy forgot "flutterby". ;) And because I know you're busy! Anyway, my blog isn't as great as yours, but I hope you enjoy anyway. Have an excellent day!
How fun! Thats what I wanted to do when I was about her age as well...:0) *crazy thing now I dont want any animals! My kids are enough for me for now!* :0)
Way to go Talbie. I think you might be the only doctor in the family. We are so proud of you. Maybe, when Brinkley needs an operation, you can do it. Love Grandma
Post a Comment