Monday, March 2, 2009

Learning from the Master

Dallin (Brittany's little boy) came over the other day with his DS. Bronson noticed he was playing a game that he had - and that he was better at it than he was. This is Dallin (who is 3), giving Bronson some pointers!



Bronson doesn't have any brothers but he sure loves being a "big brother" to Dallin and the two little boys that live next door to us. Tommy and David live next door and they sit by us at church. Bronson will spend the entire first hour of church drawing with them, making paper airplanes (maybe not the most reverent activity) and playing tic tac toe with them. He's such a good boy!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is so great. So Maya (6) was just telling me that she wanted a DS for her birthday and I thought she is WAY too young. Apparently, I am not aware of the DS potential.

The Boulter Family said...

I really need to have Dallin come over to play. Charlie would love that.