Remember when you were in elementary school and someone would hand you a note that looks like this...
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago


9 comments:
Oh my that is the cutest ever! Wow what a clever little girl who wrote that!
That is so fun you scanned it; what a fun little piece of memorabilia to keep.
That is the cutest thing ever! I remember notes like that from elemtary school! Infact, I think I got a note like that from your little brother! Good times!
That is SO funny! Can I ask him at Webelos ? ha ha just kidding I would never Harrass him like that! :0)
Oh, that is cute! Was he mortified that you found it?!
That is soooo cute! I love it. That is a keeper!!
I still give boys notes like that am I too old?? ha ha
Kellie! That is hilarious! How do you ever keep a straight face?
hi Kellie, thanks for the comment on my blog - it's great to meet you! You have a BEAUTIFUL family, we have the same line-up of 3 girls and ONE boy! ADORABLE blog you have, and I love the cupcake-snowball cakes turned into flowers, darling!
happy blogging!
shut up! That is the best thing ever!!! Seriously so cute! Dang, I didn't ever get any notes like that!!!
Post a Comment