Today in RS we had a wonderful lessons by our president, JoLyn. She showed this great video on visiting teaching. Unfortunately, a few of these scenarios hit a little too close to home :) We can all take a lesson from this and learn to be better visiting teachers. Enjoy!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

3 comments:
we watched that at our vt conference. it was very funny!!
Thanks for sharing that! It was great. Some of those first ones did hit close to home....reminded me when I took Nicole VT'ing with me once and she pulled the lady's curtains DOWN! I was mortified. Good thing it was on a spring rod and was easily fixed, but that was the LAST time I took any child with me! :)
You should post this on our Relief Society Blog..I dont know how to put movies on the blog..I used to but now I cant figure it out!
Post a Comment