This was Brittany's first visit to my house since before Boston was born. That's so weird because us usually visit each other at least once a day.
We made a spot for Brittany in the kitchen where she could put her leg up and still be part of the fun!
We had a fun time together!

6 comments:
Shoot....it is Easter coming up this Sunday, isn't it?! I knew that, but I guess I hadn't put it together that I need to get the eggs done and all the Easter basket stuff together....hmmm..I wonder where the Easter baskets ARE?! ;)
Thanks for the post that reminded me to get my job done!
Oh that looks like you all had so much fun! Boy you are on top of it....to have the Easter eggs done a week before! It is so fun when there are cousins that live close by and you can do fun things like that together.
Brittany looks wonderful! I am sooooo glad she is doing better. Let me know how I can help Kellie!
Oh this brings back memories. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
Kellie, I wish I was there. All the eggs we have in this house are orange. I guess i will boil them before we come home,and have dad eat them next week
It looks like you had a very fun time! I would have taken Dave's roll as Boston's holder!!
Worst mom ever... I have never had us die eggs. I might paint some wooden ones this weekend though... does that count?
Post a Comment