Well, Spring Break is technically ending and we made it though and had fun, even though we didn't leave town. Today was extra fun for the kids because Grandpa was home! My dad has a bank in Las Vegas and he spends the week in Vegas and is home during the weekends to see his family (and he is still a Bishop so his life is extra busy!) When Grandpa's home, he likes to party and we usually reap the benefits too!!

My dad and I took the younger kids to see "Race to Witch Mountain" today and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

Bronson can't wait until "Terminator 4" comes out. Let's hope it's not rated "R" or he will be a sad little boy! He and his dad are hooked on the TV series.

Tonight we went to "Carraba's" One of our favorites!

Maddie, Dustin, and Talbie

My dad somehow manages to never be in any pictures. I captured this one as he was teasing Maddie about something. We love you mom and dad!
1 comment:
We went to the same movie Friday!
Post a Comment