Many of you commented or asked me if anyone had touched the cake before Maddie got up. Everyone is pretty afraid of Maddie around here - EXCEPT for me, and like I said - I wouldn't touch that cake after I saw all the nose rubbing. I did end up having some when it got eaten towards the middle and it was actually very good.
I was at Brittany's house when Maddie finally woke up and let everyone have some cake. There is actually another video documenting it that Talbie took. Maddie had found candles in the kitchen - a number 1 and a number 8. Then she put 2 plain candles on it. Why you ask?? Because she's "16" of course. Get it, a "1", "8" and then subtract the 2 plain candles to get "16!"
She lit the candles and made everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to her (even though her birthday was 3 months ago). Like I said, she's a "nut job!"
The cake was devoured and there wasn't a trace of it by the end of the day!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment