I got up this morning and this is what I found on the stove...
She made a couple of videos of herself making this and I'm tempted to post them because I laughed so hard at her! I'm also a little embarrassed for her so I'm still debating :)
Alright - I watched the video again and decided I had to share it - even though it shows what a nut my daughter is. Also - I don't think I want any cake after watching her rub her nose and then touch the cake. EEWWW!

11 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Tell her she's hired!
That is so cute. Maybe she will be our cake maker from now on. I will pay for a cake for gandpa.love grandma
That cake is very cute! It looks like she's having a little bit of a boring Spring Break?! Maybe you have a future film maker there...
Oh, and there is a food handlers permit class online, in case you are interested! ;)
Too funny! She did a great job!
So funny. What else is a 16 year old going to do on spring break with weather like this? To cute.
So what I want to know is... after all that video pleading and of course the note, DID the cake get touched before she was up?
Looks great, I love the bright frosting colors!
She did a great job on the cake, and the video is hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I'm just as curious as hknight, did anyone cheat and taste it before she woke up?
markelle and chase are laughing so hard right now! :)
too funny!
So impresive you have a budding Martha Stewart on your hands. Maddie is so funny; that video clip was a hoot!
holy cow!! What a cake@
Post a Comment