I figure these little guys can grow for at least a month before it's safe to plant them outside. By then, I should have a jump start on my garden.
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

5 comments:
man.... its quite depressing now isnt it :(
are you kidding me w/the snow? no thank you!!! give me a tornado siren any day :)
How fun! I'm planning on doing that exact same thing tomorrow!
Awesome! Maye we should do the same thing!
You are totally on top of the garden preparation!!!! How fun it must have been to start your little seeds. You have the best place in your kitchen window, it is like a perfect little green house!
Way cool such a green thumb!
Post a Comment