Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Funny Boy

On Saturday, Bronson went to Target with me. He begged me to buy him some V8. I tried to talk him into a candy bar but he wasn't having any of it. So, we left with V8.

He made me promise that he would be the only one to drink it (Dave wasn't home so I was pretty sure no one else would want any) so I promised.

One hour later this is what it looked like in the fridge...

One more hour later - I found it in the garbage can. He's so funny.

6 comments:

Snarr mama said...

Wow!!!

The BC Fam said...

Gross!! You've got a tomato head! :)

Leslie said...

I am impressed that he chose the V8 over the candy bar. I would have taken the candy bar even though I do like tomato juice.

atkernsfam said...

I'm amazed that he drank as much as he did. He was brave to get the big bottle, although if he sees Dave drink it, he must've thought it would be really good.

Hacking it up said...

What kind of kid chooses V8 over a candy bar?!?!? What have you been teaching that kid? :)

Lula. said...

That's my kinda guy. I LOVE V8. Tell him to pour it over ice next time with some lime.