I also love everyone in our family. We have been a family for 18+ years now so when both sides get together, everyone gets along so great and has so much fun together.
Alisa was so great and helped me dish up the ice cream. She was also so great and helped take pictures. I even stole some of these from her blog - thanks Lissy!
Brittany, Maddie, and my dad devouring the doughnuts!
Luckily the weather was nice so the little kids could eat outside
Talbie was spoiled with gifts from everyone. All the presents fell into her 3 favorite things in the world - Broadway Musicals, Art, and "Twilight"
Aunt Sandy gave her this great card. Talbie loves "Wicked" and the "Wizard of Oz" so it was perfect!

3 comments:
Another teenager in the house!! She's a cutie! Glad she had a great b-day! You are lucky to have so much family around!
Bret missed out on the donut holes, I'm mean and won't make them :) The green wall in your family room looks great!
Talbie is so darling.... and looking so grown up!
and those doughnut holes? YUM!!!
Post a Comment