I was shocked at how many peaches we got off that tree... (This isn't even all of them!)
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
12 years ago

8 comments:
Kellie don't forget to get the rest of the peaches. We don't want them to go to waste. I usually freeze some for peach pie. Love Mom
You have been busy! They look so pretty. If you ever get sick of looking at them, I know a good place to send them. We'll take real good care of them here. I could even wash the jars for you when we're done :)
You are SOOOOO lucky!!!!! We would do just about anything for for REAL peaches. Yum, yum, yum!
That's a lot of peaches!!! ..and a lot of hard work!! I remember canning peaches with my mom when I was young--that's a lot of work to peel them all!! You are awesome!!! :) We're hoping to plant a bunch of fruit trees this next year...THEN maybe I'll think about canning....maybe :)
You HAVE been busy!!! You deserve a rest. I always think how wonderful if would be to have a back rub after all that canning. Way to go. Your shelves will look so pretty with all that fruit on it.
Wow...that is quite impressive! Don't you just love that sense of accomplishment after lining all those beautiful jars up...great job!!!
Well done!
That looks great! I have been addicted to canning this year. I am looking for peaches and apples. Do you have a good apple pie filling recipe?
Post a Comment