Yesterday I looked on KSL to see who had bunnies for sale and I got lucky and found a wonderful family that had 4 babies that they were giving away for FREE and they just wanted them to go to a good home. Well, they found one!!
We are now back in the bunny business and I'm sure by spring we will have babies to share with all of you :)

5 comments:
Nice!!!! That is fun you are back in the bunny business! I will have to bring Charlie over to see your new babies!
I think I will want one come next spring!!!!!!
They are so cute. The kids I mean....j/k, the kids and bunnies are cute. Talbie was so excited on Sunday about getting bunnies.
We have totally contemplated getting bunnies. You'll have to give me the pros and cons when we get together!
Awww - so glad to hear it. I don't think I ever told you the rest of our bunny story. Those ones that got away while we were in hawaii, actually got eaten by raccoons. Our neighbors had them living in her attic (the raccoons) and they found their "remains"....anyway, early this spring, we got 2 cute new bunnies from KSL - lop eared this time and they are both boys!!!!! Hooray. They have been much easier to deal with.
Anyway, glad to see you back in the business!
Post a Comment