Dress: $2.00 at the thrift store Labor Day Sale
Earrings: $0.99 at the thrift store sale
Belt: Free - stolen from grandma's dress-up room
Shoes: Free - stolen from grandma's dress-up room
Bracelets: Don't ask!
Entire Ensemble: Priceless!
I've given up the fight!

5 comments:
I think that's a way cute dress! love the colors.
She looks so cute.Tell her I have a lot more where that came from.
Can't complain about not spending boutique prices! Hooray for thrift stores! She'd have a hay-day at the ones out here, all the money with some of these people, they only wear things once!
I thinks it cute. Carlie would never. She can't even go in a thrift store. She is a germ freak. She gets sick. Way to go Maddie.
I think she did a good job with her attire and to think she hardly spent anything on it.
Kellie, I was noticing your green walls. What color of green it that and where did you buy it?
Post a Comment