I'm so glad Dave was home because I get freaked out when things like this happen but then in the back of my mind I thought, "I bet it's someone asking Maddie to Homecoming" - it is that season...
And it was :) Dave brought in this sign with a big bag of Peanut M&M's. Maddie dumped out the bag of M&M's but we couldn't see a note or anything about who was asking her. We were just about to give up when Dave noticed one of the M&M's had a crack in it and it looked like it had been opened.
He cracked it open and found a tiny piece of paper inside. He gave it to Maddie and she read...

3 comments:
I love that time of year. I can't wait to see how she answers. If she needhelp, send her to my house
I'm glad you are posting these, Kellie. I'm not from Utah, and while I think this whole thing is ridiculous, I'd better start cataloging ideas since I have kids here that will inevitably grow up into Utah teenagers. *Sigh/sob*
He must be a GREAT guy to ask with peanut M&Ms!!! It's s good thing she didn't eat his name.... :)
Post a Comment