Talbie did a little photo shoot with Emmie in the backyard last week. We don't have the greatest camera in the world but I think they turned out cute anyway!
Talbie is so talented, I am constantly amazed, and Emmie is such a cutie pie. I especially love the one of her on the bed with the bouquet of flowers. Precious!
Our Family History
-
The David Knowles Family
(Dave, Kellie, Maddie (Logan), Talbie, Bronson, and Emmie)
Here is our most family history for the Christensen Family reunion...
6 comments:
Cute! Looks like you having a budding photog. on your hands!
I think Talbie has so much talent. Look out world, you might be surprized. Love grandma
Talbie is so talented, I am constantly amazed, and Emmie is such a cutie pie. I especially love the one of her on the bed with the bouquet of flowers. Precious!
Talbie did a great job. The one with the flowers is my favorite.
Wonderful pictures! Talbie is one talented girl and Emmie looks like an angel!
She is such a doll!!My girls always take our camera and do "Photoshoots" together...why they don't use their own cameras...I don't know...
Post a Comment