Friday, October 2, 2009

Salesman

Bronson has a birthday coming up and I was going through some old scrapbooks to find some pictures. I came across this hilarious one...

The Salesman
When my kids were little I would never let them open the door or go running to the door until I could see who it was. I'd say things like, "Don't get the door - it might be a salesman!"

Bronson had never seen a salesman face to face so this was his interpretation of one. It killed me!

I hate it when salesmen come to my door and I can bet that if one came dressed in this get-up, I'd really be ticked!

2 comments:

hknight said...

SO funny! It would be pretty funny to see salesmen walking around looking like that! Then we would definitly know when to ignore the door!

Pat said...

He has slways been so cute. He has a great mind,and that leads to great things.