Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My "New" Toys

My mom has a huge playroom in her house and about 30 percent of the toys in it are toys that we had when we were kids. My favorites are the Fisher Price village, airport, and schoolhouse. These are another 2 of my favorites. I got these two toys when I was little and they have survived 3 brothers, 1 sister, and 13 grandchildren.

Last week when I was at my mom's she told me I could take them home with me before they were ruined :)

They're finally mine - ALL MINE!!

(Maddie's a little jealous of the record player but I'm NOT letting her have this one!)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

It have been awhile since I have seen a record player like that. I love the toys it brings back memories of toys I had when I was little.

Hacking it up said...

Those are the BEST!!!! They bring back such good memories!

Snarr mama said...

I had a record player just like that! How fun, seeing that brought back memories.

Camille said...

The classics are always the best! I find myself shopping ebay for toys all the time. Same with amazon for books - love the old classics that I grew up with!