
Talbie has been counting down the days until "New Moon" came out.
I have to admit I didn't think I'd be as excited because it was my least favorite
book out of the 4...
But our Girl's Night Group got tickets to see the first showing tonight
Salt Lake...
..and I'm really excited :)
Talbie is going to a midnight showing tonight with some of her friends too
and will probably be missing school tomorrow.
I have to admit I didn't think I'd be as excited because it was my least favorite
book out of the 4...
But our Girl's Night Group got tickets to see the first showing tonight
Salt Lake...
..and I'm really excited :)
Talbie is going to a midnight showing tonight with some of her friends too
and will probably be missing school tomorrow.

2 comments:
we are excited here too! We are having a big vampire bash at my house before we head out to the midnight show!!--Early morning seminary is going to suck tomorrow!!! :)
I read New moon a second time last summer and I enjoyed it a lot more. The first time I read it I was so anxious to find out what happened to Edward. The second time I could relax and just enjoy the book. I bet you will like the movie better. My mom and sisters are all going Saturday. We can't wait!
Post a Comment