Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Annual "Girl's Night" Christmas Party

We had our annual "Girl's Night Christmas Party" this week and
we had such a great time. I just love the friends
in this group. We've been friends for years!

Brittany, Sasha, Sommer, Shea

Michelle, Brittany, Audry
Shea, Me, Sommer

Kristi, Jenn, Michelle

We had a gift exchange AND a white elephant gift exchange.
Poor Audry ended up with one of Dave's sculptures :)

This is the white elephant gift I ended up with.
It's homemade and one of a kind so I'm sorry
to say that you can't run out to the store and get
one of your own :(

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Awwww, that looks like fun! I miss you guys!

Camille said...

That is awful - the Barbie - that is!
But what fun!

Jen and Kent said...

Ohhh...I miss you fun ladies so much! Tell everyone I said Hi and have a fantastic Christmas Ü

Sommer said...

Ha ha! My eyes are closed and Shea's aren't. Isn't that ironic :) That was such a fun night!