I was teaching a piano lesson a month or so ago when
Emmie said, "Mom, I REALLY want to
take piano lessons."
Is is my 4th child that has begged for piano lessons
and so far 3 have quit playing the piano!
I usually have to hire a piano teacher for my
kids because we just don't "jive" if I'm the one
trying to teach them. We end up wanting to kill each other!
I think Emmie will be different for some reason
so I agreed to start teaching her.
So far - so good :)
Logan (Brittany's son) has also wanted to learn how to
play the piano. On Monday they didn't have any homework to do
(they are in the same school class and usually like to do
their homework together) so they were playing and after about
a half hour of sitting in the living room, I realized that Emmie was teaching
piano lessons and was quizzing him on flash cards and the
notes she had just taught him.
Emmie said, "Mom, I REALLY want to
take piano lessons."
Is is my 4th child that has begged for piano lessons
and so far 3 have quit playing the piano!
I usually have to hire a piano teacher for my
kids because we just don't "jive" if I'm the one
trying to teach them. We end up wanting to kill each other!
I think Emmie will be different for some reason
so I agreed to start teaching her.
So far - so good :)
Logan (Brittany's son) has also wanted to learn how to
play the piano. On Monday they didn't have any homework to do
(they are in the same school class and usually like to do
their homework together) so they were playing and after about
a half hour of sitting in the living room, I realized that Emmie was teaching
piano lessons and was quizzing him on flash cards and the
notes she had just taught him.

2 comments:
How cute is that! She is a doll! I have tried to teach my kids to play too...but i always end up sending them to someone else for the same reasons as you!!!
I loved having you as my piano teacher!!
Post a Comment