Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another "Shiner"

Bronson came home from school looking like this...



He was playing "tag" out on the playground
and didn't watch where he was going and ran
right into a metal pole!

He could barely open his eye this morning.

I couldn't believe that he didn't call me from school
when it happened so I could pick him up.

He said, "It's not a big deal!"

He's obviously getting a lot of attention from the girls!

3 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

Oh man that looks so painful! What a trooper though to not call home. I would have been on the phone with a great excuse to come home.
None the less if there is attention from girls I am sure he is loving the battle wound!

andrea said...

Ouch! So glad he didn't split it open. Did you give him a steak for it?!

Hacking it up said...

poor little man!...at least he didn't lick the flagpole...