Happy Birthday Maddie!
I can't believe you are 17 years old!
We love you so much and here are 17
pictures of you to help me tell you why...
You're so sweet! I must admit
that you haven't always been "sweet" but over
the years you have become one of my best friends!
I can't believe you are 17 years old!
We love you so much and here are 17
pictures of you to help me tell you why...
You're so sweet! I must admit
that you haven't always been "sweet" but over
the years you have become one of my best friends!

You're a beautiful dancer...
I love watching you every single time you perform!
You are a true friend. This is Maddie with herbest friend, Maddie at one of their first
dance recitals together...
You're always willing to help me out
(Even if it means coming to Girl's Camp
with me this year now that I'm back in
Young Women's...Right??)
(Even if it means coming to Girl's Camp
with me this year now that I'm back in
Young Women's...Right??)
I love your sense of style. You look good no matter
what you're wearing...even when it's an old dress
you found at Savers...

The Gospel is important to you and you
strive hard to do what is right
(Baptism day with dad in 2001)

(Receiving your Young Women's Recognition Award last summer)
You're a great big sister and you show your brother
and sisters how much you love them everyday!
(Maddie with baby Emmie iin 2002)

You love to dress up - but you're not afraid to
get dirty too :)
would make a scowly face most of the time...
(Our wonderful "Pioneer Trek Family" 2006)
Jake B, Irv, Allie, Dave, Me, Maddie, and Kailyn)
Jake B, Irv, Allie, Dave, Me, Maddie, and Kailyn)

Not anymore!
You're a good sport! You will get your
picture taken doing just about anything - from wearing
pirate hats to seeing Santa!
picture taken doing just about anything - from wearing
pirate hats to seeing Santa!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddie We love you very much.
Happy Happy 17th Maddie. You are a doll.
Maddie is definitely a beautiful young woman inside and out and I am glad I have the opportunity to know her.
Post a Comment