On Saturday we took Maddie out to lunch
for her birthday.
She wanted to go to her favorite place...
"La Dolce Vita"
I was excited because it's my favorite too!
We got there at 11:00 but they weren't open.
We waited patiently outside for a couple of minutes
and then we saw the sign that said they didn't
open until noon on Saturday :(
We couldn't wait because she had a hair appt at 12:30
so we had to go somewhere else.
for her birthday.
She wanted to go to her favorite place...
"La Dolce Vita"
I was excited because it's my favorite too!
We got there at 11:00 but they weren't open.
We waited patiently outside for a couple of minutes
and then we saw the sign that said they didn't
open until noon on Saturday :(
We couldn't wait because she had a hair appt at 12:30
so we had to go somewhere else.
She chose her next favorite place
"Rice King"
just down the street.
It was good but I had my heart set on "La Dolce Vita"
Maybe I'll just have to make Dave take me there this week anyway :)
On Sunday Aunt Sandy and Alisa came over with presents
but Maddie was at Maddie's house. Sandy gave her a
gift card to Target and Alisa made these beautiful
headbands and made this AWESOME cupcake-cake
Maddie's friend, Logan saw Emmie lurking on the stairs
and came to her rescue. She got to join the party after that!

4 comments:
Awesome, looks like a fantastic birthday party! Thank you for taking pictures of Maddie and her cupcake!
Thank you so much for the delicious donut holes! YUMMY!
I love La Dolce Vita too! That's where I went for my big day a month ago.
We love that restaurant. Glad others know about it too!
It's so funny that she is wearing a G-n-R T-shirt. I have a couple as well, Does that mean it's vintage? LOL. Maddie is beautiful.
Post a Comment