Well - our Tooth Fairy days are over after Emmie lost her 2nd front tooth!
On Saturday night she noticed her other front tooth was loose but didn't say anything. After Dave went in to lay by her, she secretly pulled it out and placed it under her pillow.
Yesterday morning she jumped out of bed and said, "Hey mom, last night I wanted to find out if the Tooth Fairy was real or not so I pulled out my tooth, put it under my pillow and guess what - she didn't come so it's not real!" Before I could even protest or try and save it she said, "And you owe me a dollar!" Dave thought the story was so funny he gave her $2.00.

5 comments:
Stinks when our cover gets blown, doesn't it?! But just think about it....no more trying to remember it and sneaking around....lucky! ;)
She is a clever girl. She was so good she even got an extra dollar.
emmie is one smart girl! What a cute story.
So funny! I deal with this at school all the time. 1/2 my class is believers and the other half is over it. They always want me to be the deciding vote and I have to say out of it :) She is too cute with her missing teeth!
Clever girl!! That is a very cute story!! She deserved $2.00!
Post a Comment